Becoming a Super Manager
If you are like most managers, you will probably find that you are missing in certain skills. This lack is causing you delay in your career growth. Worst of all, your boss expects you to know all and your subordinates are watching you closely.
The truth is that most managers and supervisors are promoted based on their technical skills and yet it is the managerial and leadership skills that will make them more successful.
This Becoming a Super Manager training-workshop is for leaders who want to implement tomorrow what they learn today. This is an experiential learning to give you the impetus and momentum needed. If you are serious about actually doing and implementing something that will improve your career, then invest some time and get the help you need.
- Motivate your people better
- Build your team
- Be a Leader, not only a Manager
- Improve as a communicator
- Get better at managing time
- Practice ethical management
- Understand subordinates strengths and creativity
- Use the “Gentle Nudge” approach
- Help subordinates trust you
- Help subordinates achieve their long term goals
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
- Module 1: Management Communication
- Module 2: Effective Communication with Analysis
- Module 3: How to Do High Impact Presentation and Impromptu Speeches
- Module 4: How to Negotiate for Success
- Module 5: The Top 10 Keys of Effective Leaders
- Module 6: How to Do Goal Setting: For your Team and Yourself
- Module 7: Getting Others to Follow You: When the Going Gets Tough
- Module 8: Five-Ways Leverage: Have-to, Want-to, Body/Mind, Heart/Soul and Value add
- Module 9: Psychology of Employees: How to Get the Best Performance
- Module 10: Inspiring People
- Module 11: Managing the 5 Generations
- Module 12: Coaching Your Team to Success
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.