This Breaking Barriers training-workshop is designed to assist the learners’ to develop their team working skills by identifying a common goal, knowing how to work jointly as a team and build an understanding of the necessary etiquette to boost team performance.
- Learn to identify the different types of teams and develop different strategies for leading them
- Recognise the different team development stages and behaviours
- Master techniques to manage teams at each stage of development, known as Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning
- Develop a range of great team building activities
- Gain strategies and techniques to ensure effective and productive team meetings
- Develop great team problem solving and facilitation skills
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork & create a supportive team culture
- Module 1: Defining Success
- Module 2: Types of Teams
- Module 3: Forming
- Module 4: Storming
- Module 5: Norming
- Module 6: Performing
- Module 7: Perception & Results
- Module 8: Effective Team Communication Principles
- Module 9: Solving Problems as a Team
- Module 10: Winning Through a Win-Win Mindset
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.