Building Extra Ordinary Relationships
Emotions can and do influence the way we act and react in the workplace and at home. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is about recognising, managing and utilising emotions in positive and constructive ways. It is about recognising other people’s emotional status and learning how to engage them to create an environment of safety, trust and confidence. Self-awareness, self-esteem, compassion, empathy and adaptability are all linked to EQ.
To build extra ordinary relationships we need to recognise our behaviours, moods and impulses; and manage them in a positive way so that we can communicate effectively, succeed at work and achieve our career and personal goals.
This Building Extra Ordinary Relationships training-workshop educates learners’ on building stronger relationships, empathising with others, managing stress levels, overcoming challenging situations, diffusing personal conflicts and much more. Being aware of own thoughts and feelings; results to improved ability to interact with others both in the workplace and at home.
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Read associated verbal and nonverbal communication
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Verbally communicate with others
- Interpret and manage emotions
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
- Articulate emotions using the right language
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impact others
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
- Module 1: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Module 2: Emotional Intelligence Defined
- Module 3: Becoming Self-Aware
- Module 4: Regulating Your Emotions
- Module 5: Self-Motivation
- Module 6: Empathy
- Module 7: Social Skills
- Module 8: Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Module 9: Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 10: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 11: Social Management and Responsibility
- Module 12: Relationship Management
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.