Communicate to Motivate
The objective of this training-workshop is to enable learners to acquire superior Personal and Organisational Communication Skills by identifying and building on their current strengths and personal motivations.
This Communicate to Motivate training-workshop is highly interactive and comprehensive. It concentrates on specific practical and implementable applications by addressing and overcoming issues that hinder personal and organisational effectiveness.
- Blame to Responsibility
- Fear of Change to Proactive Change
- Low Motivation to Working with Purpose
- Self Focused to Group Focused
- Process Focused to Objective Focused
- Mediocrity to Success
- Victim to Champion
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
- Module 1: Perception vs. Reality
- Module 2: Foundations of Frustration
- Module 3: Principles of Group Motivation
- Module 4: How your communication creates positive or negative environments
- Module 5: Change and its impact on Teams and Departments
- Module 6: Start Solving Problems Now
- Module 7: The Psychology of Being Competent
- Module 8: How to Identify the Root Cause of Problems
- Module 9: How Small Modifications in Behaviour can Make Big Changes in Your Role
- Module 10: Why Focus can Kill Productivity or Increase Motivation
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.