How would we feel if the people we are communicating with; listens, understands and do what we say? How much better will the world be? Too good to be true? Learn proven easy-to-use scientific approaches to realise your communication skills.
Strong communication skills are arguably the most important attribute one can possess. Being able to communicate effectively is an important asset. It can create superb rapport with colleagues, customers, clients and our loved ones; which in turn helps us to achieve and contribute towards our success and progression.
Good communication skills are crucial for success in business. Whether you want to improve your workplace or personal relationships; this Communication Excellence training-workshop enables learners’ to discover things like how different personality types influence communication, personal communication preferences, recognise preferences of others, gain flexibility in personal communication style and how to adjust to best suit different communication styles, sharpen listening skills and acquire persuasion techniques to better handle people and situation. Learners’ will find out strategies for communicating effectively and overcoming common barriers. Learners’ will practice listening, speaking and questioning skills and explore the importance of body language.
- Gain insight into their personality type and communication preferences
- Learn to recognise other people's personality types and communication preferences
- Learn to adjust your own communication approach based on need and situation
- Understand barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Learn how to effectively utilise tone
- Master speaking on the spot
- Learn to use body language appropriately
- Learn to listen actively and effectively
- Gain insight into asking open questions
- Module 1: Learn About Yourself
- Module 2: Rapport Building
- Module 3: Consider the Situation
- Module 4: Common Obstacles to Good Communication
- Module 5: Verbal Communication Subtleties
- Module 6: Aspects of Body Language
- Module 7: S.T.A.R. Communication
- Module 8: How to Listen Actively
- Module 9: Common Questioning Techniques
- Module 10: Appreciative Inquiry
- Module 11: Language of Influence & Persuasion
- Module 12: Communications Psychology
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.