Enhanced Customer & Self Experience
What is the most important thing you can do to improve relationships with your customers? The answer is as obvious as it is overlooked: improve customer service. No matter how great your product is or how talented your staff is, one of the things that customers are most likely to remember is the direct interaction they have with your company.
Bottom line, your customer service team is often the face of your company, and customers’ experiences will be defined by the skill and quality of the support they receive.
Working as a team to provide a positive customer service experience to customers can be challenging.
From this Enhanced Customer & Self Experience training-workshop; learn how to strengthen customer service skills, improve customer interactions, know team’s strengths, provide support for team, educate team members on customer issues after resolution, encourage positive performance of team and much more.
- Transform into a well synchronised team
- Effectively manage customer with control and empathy
- Manage communication to generate a winning outcome
- Negotiate by keeping the customer in mind
- Adjust communication to diffuse angry people
- Use your voice to enable communication
- Ownership in self management
- Handling self and other peoples' anger
- Being open to negative feedback to create positive outcome
4 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.
Module 1: Effective Team Working
- Understanding the Team Members - Profiling conducted to establish personality.
- Strength Identification - A team works best when the strengths of individuals are combined together.
- What is Teamwork - An attitude and sense that individuals can support each other so that their strengths combine to enhance what they do.
- Work Alignment - The strengths of individuals and the support of colleagues are directed towards meaningful goals.
- Desired Results - The team focuses on delivering results with a clear performance focus.
Module 2: Communicate to Understand & be Understood
- Principles of Communication - Understanding that communication is a two-way process of giving and receiving information.
- Principles of Effective Persuasion - Persuasion or negotiation; depends on clarity and simplicity thus address only relevant aspects.
- Active Listening to Prevent Miscommunication - Miscommunication can make a message more clearly understood and can help reduce the amount of frustration for the speaker.
- Effective Oral Communication - Oral communication provides more opportunity for getting and keeping interest and attention.
- Common Obstacles to Good Communication - Barriers may lead to the message becoming distorted and therefore risk misunderstanding or cause confusion.
Module 3: Customer Enhancement
- Good Customer Service Explained - Who are customers? What is customer service? Who are customer service providers?
- Establishing Your Attitude - Staying energised and staying positive.
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs - Understanding the customer’s situation. Don’t jump to conclusions. Meeting basic needs. Going the extra mile.
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone - The advantages and disadvantages of telephone communication. Telephone etiquette.
- Develop a Professional Telephone Voice - Pitch, tone and modulation. The 5 Qualities of a professional phone voice and voice management.
- Powerful Questioning Techniques - Open and closed ended questions. Clarifying statements. Staying in control of the call.
- Managing Angry Clients - Dealing with irate customers. Showing concern and empathy. Diffusing angry customers.
Module 4: Self Enhancement
- Four P's of Goal Setting - Be Positive, Personal, Possible and Prioritized
- Wise Time Management - Urgent/Important Matrix. The 80/20 Rule. Utilize a calendar. Create a ritual.
- Increase Your Productivity - Know your job. Repeat what works. Get faster. Remove "Should" from your vocabulary. Build on your successes.
- Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks - The One-Minute and Five-Minute Rule. Are you doing your job
- Mistakes Will Happen - Accept it, bouncing back, adapt and learn. Ask for help.
- Coaching Your Team Members - Coaching for common goals, motivation and work delivery.