From Fear to Self Confidence
We see ourselves and others using pictures that we had created largely based on our preconceived knowledge and experiences. We see differences in the way people behave and yet there are no similarities. People can be better understood if we know their personality type but this does not mean we can simply stereotype people. People can and do change depending on the kind of motivation they receive.
This From Fear to Self Confidence training-workshop enables learners’ to raise individual self worth and empowers learners’ with the confidence to assert themselves in any situation without feeling or appearing "pushy" to others. In this comprehensive personal development course, learners’ will find out and develop techniques to communicate in a polite yet assertive manner and get their point across when required.
After attending this From Fear to Self Confidence training-workshop learners’ learn to discover their own personal worth, use effective body language, express disagreement in a positive manner, speak with confidence, saying "no" without offending and much more. This training-workshop will change learners’ lives.
- Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident
- Learn that it is fine to speak up and to stand up for what we believe
- Gain techniques to confidently express opinions and needs
- Learn to say 'no' without being rude or seeming disinterested
- Recognise that we are important and that our opinions are valid and worthy of consideration
- Learn to identify and eliminate negative thinking and self talk
- Become a more effective communicator
- Learn to set achievable goals in line with personal values
- Discover how to "look good", "feel good" and "do good"
- Be able to recognise and deal with difficult behaviours in other people
- Module 1: What Self-Confidence means to You?
- Module 2: Communication Psychology
- Module 3: Natural Strengths & Fears
- Module 4: The Importance of Goal Setting
- Module 5: Look Good
- Module 6: Feel Good
- Module 7: Do Good
- Module 8: Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- Module 9: Presenting with Power
- Module 10: Unlimited Potential
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.