Innovation at Work
Do you sometimes struggle to think innovatively or suffer from mental blocks when trying to come up with new ideas? This Innovation at Work training-workshop is developed to bring back the inner child and access the innovative thinking process born within.
As part of the innovative thinking process learners will be taught techniques that will inspire learners to be more innovative in all aspects of their life. Learning how to stay positive, how to conduct free-form mind mapping and keeping lists of ideas will help stay in the creative mindset when required. Learners will acquire a number of techniques to use personal and external motivators to help create new ideas.
- Define Creativity
- Using Your Imagination
- Finding Real Inspiration
- Intrinsic versus Extrinsic Motivations
- How to “Gamify” Your Ideas
- Overcoming Mental Blocks
- Removing Procrastination
- How to Think Like a Child
- Removing Fear of Failure
- Module 1: What Is Innovation?
- Module 2: Getting Inspired
- Module 3: Beating Procrastination
- Module 4: Improving Innovative Mindset
- Module 5: Curiosity
- Module 6: Take Risks
- Module 7: Think Like a Child
- Module 8: Environmental Factors
- Module 9: Individual Brainstorming
- Module 10: Inspiring People
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.