Mindfulness based Stress Reduction
Anything can cause stress. Just to name a few; anger, depression, grief, guilt, low self esteem, health, relationship, family and conflicts. Stress has a negative impact not only in work environment; stress causes us to be irrational even in social environment. Although some types of stress are actually motivating, too much stress can critically affect your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. To truly combat today’s new high performance working cultures, we have to get into a war footing, highly resilient and trained corporate soldiers.
The trick is to maximise the positive stress and to minimise the negative stress. To effectively manage your stress, enroll in this Mindfulness based Stress Reduction training-workshop to identify the causes of stress, the symptoms of stress, how to manage stressful situations, how to maximise positive stress, how to apply routines to your life and practice relaxation techniques when feeling stress and much more.
- Master the three "A's" of a stressful situation: Alter, Avoid, Accept
- Learn what lifestyle elements can be changed to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Learn environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Learn how to cope with major events
- Learn how to use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
- Module 1: Understanding Stress
- Module 2: Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
- Module 3: Altering the Situation
- Module 4: Avoiding the Situation
- Module 5: Accepting the Situation
- Module 6: Using Routines to Reduce Stress
- Module 7: Environmental Relaxation Techniques
- Module 8: Physical Relaxation Techniques
- Module 9: Coping with Major Events
- Module 10: The Challenge
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.