Motivation to Rise Above & Beyond
The key to success is to stay positive and focus on what we want, but very often we find ourselves drifting away when facing with real life challenges. Motivation is vital in any work environment because motivated people are more creative, responsible, productive and much more likely to stay employed with the organization.
"Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Learning how to motivate your people professionally with maturity and respect will help you to create a more productive, stable and effective team. Highly motivated staffs are usually more creative and open to new ideas and opportunities. Regardless of how it is characterised, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
This Motivation to Rise Above & Beyond training-workshop provides learners’ with the skills development in the various methods of staff motivation such as the object-oriented theory, the expectancy theory, goal setting, assessing personality types and using individualised motivators to create a group of confident and highly motivated staff.
- Explain motivation
- Apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Interpret and discuss the psychological theories behind employee motivation
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation
- Understanding and making allowances for different personality types
- Set clear and defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges to workplace motivation & learn how to address them
- What to do when staff are de-motivated
- Keeping yourself motivated
- Module 1: How Our Body & Mind Work Together
- Module 2: Object-Oriented Theory
- Module 3: Using Reinforcement Theory
- Module 4: Using Expectancy Theory
- Module 5: Affirmation
- Module 6: Visualisation
- Module 7: Anchoring
- Module 8: Acknowledgement
- Module 9: Morale Issues
- Module 10: Keeping Motivated
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.