Negotiation is required everyday when communicating within any business or organization. You negotiate constantly with colleagues, employees, clients and business partners. Learn the secrets to why successful negotiators get what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Most people fall at the negotiation table because they lack the influencing power necessary to achieve a winning outcome.
Gain the confidence you need to resolve a point of difference or the advantage in the outcome of a discussion, produce an agreement upon courses of action or bargain for individual or collective advantage. This Negotiating Psychologically training-workshop enables learners’ to gain proficiency in winning negotiation skills and tactics to be better prepared, more confident and have greater control in the negotiation process which leads to positive outcomes and develop relationships.
- Explain the basic types of negotiations
- Learn the phases of negotiations and gain the skills necessary for successfully negotiating
- Apply basic negotiating concepts
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what information to keep to your self
- Master basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Demonstrate how to reach a consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Module 1: Understanding Negotiation
- Module 2: The Process of Negotiation
- Module 3: Elements of Persuasion & Advocacy
- Module 4: Negotiation Success
- Module 5: Increase Influencing Power
- Module 6: Difficult Negotiation
- Module 7: Eye Movement
- Module 8: Body Postures
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.