The Body Speaks
Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Body language is a great way to gain insights into how others think and feel, as well improve your everyday communication with others.
The Body Speaks training-workshop is based on scientifically-backed research and is designed to teach learners’ how to read people's nonverbal behaviour and improve their own.
Whether you are a business owner, parent, spouse, employee, human resources director, teacher or student, this training-workshop will change the way you interact with those around you.
Up to 93% of our communication is nonverbal. However, we often think about the words we say, not how we say them. In this training-workshop, we will review the face, the body and how it expresses emotions and even talk a little bit about the lie detection.
At one point you will be on a date, in a business meeting or in a negotiation and wish you know how to read body language. Invest the time in this training-workshop and you will be happy to have a leg up on your communication in the future.
- Learn how to translate common gestures into words
- Understand the difference between open and closed body language
- Learn how to avoid common body language mistakes
- Gain insight into the differences in body language between genders
- Understand the signals you are sending to others
- Learn the role facial expressions play in body language
- Learn how to use body language to strengthen your negotiations
- Understand how body language can expose deception
- Learn how to match words with movement to instil trust
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Communicating with Body Language
- Module 3: Reading Body Language
- Module 4: Body Language Mistakes
- Module 5: Gender Differences
- Module 6: Nonverbal Communication
- Module 7: Facial Expressions
- Module 8: Body Language Business
- Module 9: Lying and Body Language
- Module 10: Improve Your Body Language
- Module 11: Matching Words to Movements
- Module 12: Packaging
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.