Beyond a Call Centre
Providing a positive customer service experience to customers is crucial when working with new clients and creating opportunities for repeat business and/or sales.
How would we feel if the people we are communicating with; listens, understands and do what we say? How much better will the world be? Too good to be true? Learn proven easy-to-use scientific approaches to realise your communication skills.
Expanding and internalising a powerful Team Identity requires an experiential process that enhances learners’ abilities in Understanding Organizational Behaviour, Communication, Time Management and Strategic Thinking; which in turn leads to additional skills and perceptions that become internalised at psychological and subconscious levels to develop into habits.
From this Beyond a Call Centre training-workshop; learn how to communicate professionally on the telephone, manage difficult customers, improve listening skills and much more.
- Blame to Responsibility
- Evolve as a Team and Effectively handle Customer Challenges
- Self Focused to Group Focused
- Process Focused to Objective Focused
- Gain insight into their personality type and communication preferences
- Learn to adjust your own communication approach based on need and situation
- Understand barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Learn how to effectively utilise tone
- See conflict as communication
- How to deal with own and other peoples' anger
- Module 1: Perception vs. Reality
- Module 2: The Psychology of being Competent
- Module 3: Principles of Group Motivation
- Module 4: Rapport Building
- Module 5: Common Obstacles to Good Communication
- Module 6: Language of Influence & Persuasion
- Module 7: Appreciative Inquiry
- Module 8: Communication Psychology
- Module 9: Managing Anger
- Module 10: Are you Doing Your Job
3 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.