Communicate to Engage
How would we feel if the people we are communicating with; listens, understands and do what we say? How much better will the world be? Too good to be true? Learn proven easy-to-use scientific approaches to realise your communication skills.
Strong communication skills are arguably the most important attribute one can possess. Being able to communicate effectively is an important asset. It can create superb rapport with colleagues, customers, clients and our loved ones; which in turn helps us to achieve and contribute towards our success and progression.
Good communication skills are crucial for success in business. Whether you want to improve your workplace or personal relationships; this Communication to Engage training-workshop enables learners’ to discover things like how different personality types influence communication, personal communication preferences, recognise preferences of others, gain flexibility in personal communication style and how to adjust to best suit different communication styles, sharpen listening skills and acquire persuasion techniques to better handle people and situation. Learners’ will find out strategies for communicating effectively and overcoming common barriers. Learners’ will practice listening, speaking and questioning skills and explore the importance of body language
This Communicate to Engage training-workshop is highly interactive and comprehensive. It concentrates on specific practical and implementable applications by addressing and overcoming issues that hinder personal and organisational effectiveness.
- Apply Blame to Responsibility
- Fear of Change to Proactive Change
- Low Motivation to Working with Purpose
- Self Focused to Group Focused
- Process Focused to Objective Focused
- Mediocrity to Success
- Victim to Champion
2 full days of face-to-face and interactive training-workshop.
* Duration and modules can be adjusted based on requirements.
- Module 1: Perception vs. Reality
- Module 2: Foundations of Communication
- Module 3: Foundations of Frustration
- Module 4: Principles of Group Communication
- Module 5: How your Communication Creates Positive or Negative Environments
- Module 6: Change and its Impact on Teams and Departments
- Module 7: Start Solving Problems Now
- Module 8: The Psychology of Being Competent Communicator
- Module 9: How Small Modifications in Behaviour can Make Big Changes
- Module 10: How Communication can Kill Productivity or Increase Motivation
Certificate of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.